• 3 Bedroom • 2.5 Bathroom • Townhouse • Building Size: 1805 sf •
Santa Anna Villas - Santa Anna Villas is a proposed new development to be located in St Ann's just minutes away from the Queens Park Savannah, allowing for easy access to wherever the current destination may be. With 1805 sf, the 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom apartment is the perfect place for YOU!
The fully air-conditioned space is designed with an open concept floor plan on the ground floor with the kitchen adjacent to the family area. The master bedroom is situated on the 2nd level and contains a walk-in closet, his and her sinks, an enclosed toilet area and leads out onto a balcony. The other two bedrooms share a common bathroom. The laundry room is also conveniently located on this level along with a linen closet.
With the "Complete Deal Tier Three" option, a full range of appliances would be provided in the unit. These comprise of high end GE appliances including 25 cubic ft. refrigerator, 30 inch ceramic range top dual fuel gas electric oven, 30 inch range hood, 24 inch dishwasher, 32 inch warming draw, garbage disposal, microwave/convection oven, front end loading washer and dryer. The unit would also come with a special filter system to remove sediment and chlorine. The kitchen would include a reverse osmosis water tap to provide drinking and cooking water.
With 15 units in total, the compound will include as much greenery as space permits with a common area for residents activities. A gazebo would be constructed for the residents' use. The compound includes an effective security detection system as well as a security camera system in each unit. Small pets friendly and the units have a back area of approximately 250sf.
Deposit of $50,000 to hold a unit. Balance of 10% needed upon commencement of the development with the remaining 90% upon completion of the unit.
Construction is expected to begin in June/July and the expected completion date is the first quarter of 2022
Maintenance fees would be around TT$500 - $700.
Price range: TT$2.75ML - $3.145ML
Please see the flyer for more pricing options