- 133acres of freehold agricultural land in the Hindustan, New Grant area.
Part of the Santa Rica Estate.
- The land is flat in some areas and gently undulating in other places, suitable for all types of agriculture.
- There are rivers and roads bisecting the land in several areas.
- The estate can be easily traversed, utilizing an ATV, or similar type vehicle.
- The land borders on the main Rd in some places, providing access to electricity and water.
- Though it’s “country-side”, there’s quick, easy access to amenities.
The asking price for this gem is $7M TTD. This works out at approximately $52,632.00 per ACRE.